Rated the Most Welcoming Lodge in Benoni
View our Amazing Rooms
MoAfrika Lodge offers comfortable and stylish accommodation. Our rooms are spacious and are tastefully decorated in a truly African style. Stay in supreme comfort.
Pictures cannot explain for you the felling you will get when you stay in our traditional African rooms all offering luxury and elegance. We can guarantee you will feel like you are in Africa.
Amazing Activities all around us
We offer a range of adventure and activities off site. Experience Soweto, Hector Pieterson Museum, Mandela House Museum, Emperors Palace Casino and much more.
MoAfrika literally means ‘African People’ in the language of the local Sotho populace, the original inhabitants of the Highveld. A unique lodge in which an African theme induces a warm welcome for guests. Set on a 8000 square metres of land through which a stream flows, MoAfrika Lodge provides a rustic and tranquil setting where guests can unwind in a relaxed and country atmosphere. Why book yourself into a Hotel or Guest Houses when you can stay here at MoAfrika Lodge.
- Comfortable and stylish accommodation.
- Spacious rooms and tastefully decorated in a truly African style.
- A large dining room and lounge flow unobtrusively into the cosy bar area.
- Guests may unwind around our sparkling swimming pool and enclosed wooden deck.
- MoAfrika Lodge is very conveniently situated less than 10km from O.R. Tambo International Airport.
- Tea / Coffee Station with biscuits and complementary hospitality bathroom items.
- We have large TV screens with DSTV.
- Entertainment area, dining section, a atmospheric lounge with a vibey bar.
- Breakfasts, usually served indoors, but alfresco breakfasts are available.
- Half and full day tours available.
What makes us different from the usual?
“We give you the best African feeling”
Three of the five fastest land animals live in South Africa – the cheetah (63 miles per hour), the wildebeest and the lion.